One solution I discovered is Kindlegraph.
First the problems;
- You are not actually signing the eBook, rather you will receive a separate PDF of the cover with a message
- The signature won’t be the authors real one. There was no option for uploading my real signature – which is a good thing too on reflection.
- Is it really the author leaving the message – there is no guarantee that at the end of cyberspace is the real author or anyone associated with the author…
On the positive side;
- You can receive a genuine message from the author
- You can create an old fashioned signature scrapbook – just an eversion.
So if you want me to send you a real genuine message to store on your kindle/pc then here is my Kindlegraph page: http://kindlegraph.com/authors/Michael_J_Parry
And let me know what you think of the service….